How can we help? Get in touch.
For crisis support please contact: Emergency: 000, Lifeline: 13 11 14
Wish to get in touch about a program or service we provide?
Wish to make a general enquiry?
Feedback is important to ICLA
Help us to make improvements or recognise good service.
You can read ICLA’s Feedback Policy here or an easy-read version here.
We would love to hear from you. Let us know if you:
- Have a suggestion on how we can improve our services
- Are unhappy about what we have done or the service we have provided
- Think we have done something well
To provide feedback you can:
- Call the Quality Team on (02) 9281 3338
- Mail to PO Box K305 Haymarket NSW 1240
- Or submit your feedback to ICLA using the form below
Taking your complaint further
If you would like to take your complaint further, you may contact:
- The NDIS Commission – Call 1800 035 544
- The Registrar of Community Housing – Call 1800 330 940